AIP Waffles (Vegan)
Quick and easy AIP Waffles that happen to be AIP, Paleo and Vegan. This is a delicious recipe to add to your brunch menu.
2 cups Beth Blends Grain Free Flour Blend
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
Combine the flour, cinnamon, salt into a large mixing bowl.
Next add the oil, maple syrup and coconut milk and stir until combined. The batter should be almost completely lump free.
Heat a nonstick skillet waffle maker. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and close. Cook according to your waffle maker. Once finished cooking, transfer to a plate to serve immediately.
- These waffles do well as leftovers and in the freezer.
- Cooking times may vary due to different types of waffle makers.
- If the waffles are coming out gummy, they may need additional cooking time.
- Add in 1 cup of your favorite add-in like berries or chocolate chips (please note that chocolate is an AIP reintroduction).
- I used this belgain waffle maker.
- If you'd like to make Spinach Waffles add 2 bunches of fresh spinach to the liquid ingredients in a blender and puree. Then just follow the directions.