Nut/Cassava Free Pumpkin Spice Waffles (AIP, Paleo)
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Waffles (AIP, Paleo)! Crisp and golden on the outside, fluffy on the inside. You’ll want to make this all year long!
2 cups Beth Blends Grain Free Flour Blend
1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
2 tablespoons Gelatin
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup or Honey
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
Combine the flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and gelatin into a large mixing bowl.
Next add the oil, maple syrup, water and pumpkin and stir until combined. The batter should be almost completely lump free.
Heat a nonstick skillet waffle maker. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and close. Cook according to your waffle maker. However, it usually takes about 5 minutes or once the steam has just about finished leaving the waffle maker.
Once finished cooking, transfer to a plate to serve immediately.
- 2 cups of Beth Blends Nut/Cassava Free Grain Free Flour Blend equals 8 ounces or 1 – 8oz bag
- If your batter isn’t lump free, then there will be lumps in your waffle.
- These waffles do well as leftovers and in the freezer.
- Cooking times may vary due to different types of waffle makers. It usually takes about 5 minutes or once the steam has just about finished leaving the waffle maker.
- This recipe was tested in this Belgian waffle maker.