These AIP Pancakes are so delicious that they could fool your non-paleo friends. Bonus - they are also Vegan!
1 package Beth Blends Grain Free Flour Blend
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (optional)
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
Combine the flour, cinnamon, salt into a large mixing bowl.
Next add the oil, maple syrup and coconut milk and stir until combined. The batter should be almost completely lump free.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium to medium low heat. Once the pan is hot, pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Let cook for 1-2 minutes or until you start to see bubbles form and pop all over the pancake. Flip then let cook for another minute or two. Once finished cooking, transfer to a plate to serve immediately.
- These cook fast, so you don’t want the pan too hot.
- These pancakes do well as leftovers and in the freezer.
- Cooking times may vary due to different stovetops and types of skillets.
- If the pancakes are coming out gummy, they may need additional cooking time.
- Add in 1 cup of your favorite add-ins like berries or chocolate chips (please note that these are an AIP reintroduction).